Product liability Attorneys in Tennessee
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, deaths, injuries and property damage from product liability accidents cost the U.S. more than $700 billion annually. One skillfully handled lawsuit can force a recall or redesign of an unsafe product, eliminating the risk of future injuries and saving both lives and money. The highly skilled attorneys of Gilreath & Associates are experts in product liability issues.
Working for consumers, Gilreath & Associates makes manufacturers answer for their actions. Our suits have included newborns harmed by contaminated formula or vitamins, senior citizens injured by runaway cars or tainted pharmaceutical remedies, and children and adults hurt in or by all manner of defective vehicles and machines.
Our product liability attorneys are meticulous and persistent when representing these extremely time- and labor-intensive cases. After reviewing your evidence and determining that you have a valid case, we will begin the intensive information-gathering process of investigating federal and state statutes, regulations, and safety orders concerning the various products and components that may be involved in your injury.
Tennessee defective products attorney Sid Gilreath, founding partner of Gilreath & Associates, investigates an industrial machine responsible for the injury of a factory worker.
What should I do if a defective product has injured my family or me?
Do not give the product to the manufacturer for "testing"! All defective product cases are won or lost in the early days following the accident. Remember, a defective product must be secured immediately.
- Secure the product in a safe place
- Secure any documentation about the product, including packaging, packaging inserts, manuals, and instruction booklets
- Never assume that no one will want the wreckage of a destroyed automobile or ATV. Manufacturers are always on the lookout to secure and destroy evidence.
- If the evidence cannot be bought or found, put everyone in contact with the evidence on notice, including owners, tow operators, wrecking yards, police impounds, and the like. If they are directed to preserve important evidence and fail to do so, they can be subject to suit for destruction of evidence.
- Contact a lawyer, such as the product liability attorneys of Gilreath and Associates. If you were injured by a defective product, it is critical to the success of your case that you consult with a qualified attorney who specializes in product liability immediately. The laws are complex and filing claims have a specific time limit. Do not delay in protecting your rights.
Click here for Defective Products Frequently Asked Questions
Allograft Implant Litigation
In recent years, the FDA discovered that some of the nation's most prominent human tissue transplant companies have been defying federal safety regulations for their own profit. The FDA uncovered evidence of improper handling, screening, and acquisition of harvested skin, bone and soft tissue allograft material, which is dispersed for transplantation into patients across the nation. These negligent and reprehensible actions in the billion-dollar tissue transplant industry have put many allograft recipients at risk for developing serious medical conditions.
Information Regarding Allograft and Allograft Litigation Request Review of Your Allograft Implant Allograft Litigation News
Contact the product liability attorneys at our offices in Tennessee today for your free consultation.