Tennessee Personal Injury and Car Accident Guide
While obtaining compensation for a personal injury or wrongful death will require the assistance of a qualified, passionate attorney, there are certain things you can learn about the legal process to help ensure your case goes more smoothly.
The more informed you are about your rights and the process for obtaining compensation, the more likely we will be able to make a successful recovery for your injuries and damages.
Find actionable tips and other important information regarding a claim, including:
- What to do immediately following an accident
- What kind of documentation your attorney will need from you
- How to find the right personal injury attorney
- How long you have to file a claim (e.g. statute of limitations)
- Alternatives to going to trial
- ...and much more
Again, these resources are not meant to serve as a replacement for legal counsel.
General Legal Info
- Forced Arbitration: What It Is and Why You Should Be Against It
- Calculating the Value of Your Personal Injury Claim
- Consultation Preparedness Checklist: 7 Documents Your Attorney Needs
- Mediation- Resolving Legal Disputes Out of Court
- The Statute of Limitations: Everything You Need to Know
- Confidentiality Clauses in Personal Injury Settlements
- Tips on Keeping Construction Sites as Safe as Possible
- Common Boating Accidents and Personal Liability Claims
- 10 Tips to Avoid a Car Accident
- Waking Up to Problem of Drowsy Driving
- Common Symptoms of Brain Trauma
- Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- Product Liability Law: Keeping Consumers Safe from Defective Products
- Why You Should Say "Crash" Not Car "Accident"
- Railroad Accidents: Common Causes, Statistics and Prevention
- How Does the Government Decide When a Product or Substance is 'Dangerous'?
- What You Need to Know about Hit and Run Accidents
- What You Can Do After a Car Accident to Get Back to Normal
- Save Your Life and Avoid Auto Collisions through Defensive Driving
- Is being in an SUV or a Car Safer if you're in an Accident? Depends on the Nature of Your Accident
- Protecting the Ones You Love in the Event of a Car Accident
- The Dangers of Tow Truck Accidents and How to Avoid Them
- Inadequate Security Lawsuits – Do I Have a Case?
- When a Medical Condition Contributes to a Vehicle Collision, Who is at Fault?
- Glossary of Commonly Used Personal Injury Terms
- What to Do After an Auto Accident – 6 Steps
- 5 Tips for Filing an Insurance Claim after a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in an Auto Accident
- Distracted Driving and Your Legal Rights
- What to Do in Case of a Car Accident with an Uninsured Driver
- How to Protect Your Family from Economic Ruin by Updating Your Uninsured Motorist Policy
- 8 Common Medical Errors that Can Destroy Lives
- Behind the Numbers: Medical Malpractice Death Statistics
- What Constitutes Medical Malpractice?
- Understanding the 5 Types of Birth Traumas
- 6 Ways to Avoid Becoming a Victim of Medical Malpractice
- Watch Out for Health Reform Fraud
- Does Your Child Have Lead Poisoning?
- 4 Types of Nursing Home Abuse
- The Standard of Care for Medical Malpractice
Defective Medical Products and Pharmaceuticals
- How Do Dangerous Drugs and Medical Products Reach the Market?
- Proving Injury from Defective Pharmaceuticals
- 3 Types of Drug-Related Product Liability Claims
- The Process for Pharmaceutical Drug Approval – Is it Foolproof?
- Medical Device Recalls – Why Such a Dramatic Increase in Recent Years?
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your individual case, please contact us today to schedule a consultation. We invite you to check back with us often or visit our blog for current news and announcements.